A brief update to let you know where we are as year’s end fast approaches –
- Our repairs seem unlikely to start before Christmas which is very disappointing.
- With Vestry’s support, it has been decided to put the sale of the vicarage on hold, time is running out, the market slows at this time of the year and many businesses are closed.
- As he has indicated earlier, Kevin will be with us for the last time on 11th February and will be vacating the vicarage during the last week in January.
- Matthew and Claire arrive in Christchurch on 7th February and will move into the vicarage.
Do get those new diaries out and pencil in a couple of important dates:
– Kevin and Helen’s farewell from the parish will be on Sunday 4th February, either late afternoon or early evening, detail still to be decided.
– Monday 12th February: Matthew’s induction as Vicar. Time still to be notified.
The New Year is going to be a busy time for the parish and before then do have a happy and blessed Christmas with your loved ones and journey safely.
Claire and Alan.