Do you, or do you know someone that fits the following profile(s)?
If you can help, PLEASE let Matthew know!
Vestry Members need to be:
- Personally committed to Jesus Christ as Lord.
- Regular in worship and actively involved in parish life.
- Share the Parish Vision for the direction and growth of the church.
- Have an appreciation of the breadth of ministries happening in St. Augustine’s.
- Bring skills to contribute on the major issues and direction of parish life.
- Able to work as part of a team, both by listening and contributing.
- Available to attend monthly meetings (usually 3rd Wednesday evening each month).
- Available for other planning groups from time to time.
- Staff members are not eligible for election to Vestry.
People’s Warden needs to have the above attributes plus:
- Have an appreciation of, and support for, all of our worship congregations and ministries.
- Help ensure good communication between parishioners and parish leaders.
- Meets regularly with the vicar and vicar’s warden.
- Has responsibility as a parish signatory and for care of parish assets.
- Has a key leadership role within the parish.